Friday, April 08, 2005

No Pride?

This looks like it will be the first year since I've been doing music (3 years, LOL) that I haven't performed in a gay Pride event. I don't know what happened. I submitted my press kit, the best press kit I've had so far, to about 15 different Prides and none have responded yet. I'll admit, it's probably my fault because I suck at follow up, but I did make contact with most of them before sending them anything.

I hate follow ups because I feel like I'm bugging them, but I know it's a necessary evil. Well, I'll have to schedule myself some follow up emails next week. You should see my weekly list of tasks to do related to my music career. It keeps getting longer and longer and longer and I keep getting further and further and further behind. I need an intern!

"She works hard 4 the money!" - Donna Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home